Business Terms and Conditions
of Apicart s.r.o.
Company ID number: 079 02 221
VAT no.: CZ07902221
Registered office: Rybná 716/24, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1
Company entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert No. 309606
- These General Business Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”) of the trading company Apicart, registered office: Rybná 716/24, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1, company ID number: 079 02 221, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, 110 00 Prague 1, section C, insert no. 309606 (hereinafter the “Service Provider”) regulate, pursuant to Section 1751(1) of Act No 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, (hereinafter the “Civil Code”) the mutual rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising in connection with or based on a purchase contract (hereinafter a “Purchase Contract”) concluded between the Seller and another natural person or legal entity (hereinafter the “Service User”) through the internet portal. The internet portal through which services are provided is operated by the Service Provider at the website located at the internet address (hereinafter the “Website”), through the website interface (hereinafter the “Website Interface”).
- A User of Apicart services must be older than 18 years of age
USERS OF APICART SERVICES
Use of any Apicart Service Gives Consent to All The Terms and Conditions Stipulated Below.
- The use of Apicart services is at one’s own risk.
- In the event of an outage or the unavailability of services, Apicart undertakes to repair or make available all services as soon as possible, with the aim of minimizing the period of the outage or unavailability. Apicart is not in any way liable to users of its services for the payment of “lost profit” and similar replacement performance.
- Apicart reserves the right to suspend or terminate an account in the event of a breach of the terms and conditions by a customer, at any time and without warning. Further, it reserves the right to suspend or terminate an account in the event of the termination of further co-operation.
- There is a ban on using services for the purposes of damaging it or damaging a customer.
- Apicart does not bear any liability for any errors or fraud that may occur during the use of services.
- There is a ban on altering, modifying or re-selling scripts and services provided by Apicart.
- Apicart can use general information (for example the name and/or logo) related to you or your website when placing a service on the market, using honest business practices.
- You, as a service user, are also permitted to present yourself to the public as our customer, based on honest business practices. You can use the Apicart logo and all freely-available materials about the company for promotion.
Terms and Conditions for Creation of Account
- A user of Apicart services must state his correct first name and surname, a valid e-mail address and other information necessary for the use of the services.
- Apicart is not liable for any damage, the loss of an account or theft of information caused by an error by a service user in the sense of protection of access details to an account.
- It is not permitted to use Apicart services for any illegal purpose. When using these services, a service user cannot in any way break the law, including the law on copyrights and trademarks.
- You can contact us by e-mail regarding any information concerning a user account.
Payments, Charges and Prices
- A statement of account for services is sent always for the past calendar month.
- The amount for payment for the relevant month can be found in the account settings.
- Payments made are non-returnable.
- In the event of a change to the pricelist, Apicart will make notification by e-mail 60 days in advance. If you continue to use the services even after the date a new pricelist comes into force, then you agree to the new pricelist and accept it in full.
- Invoices are issued and payable within 14 days. If an invoice is not paid within 14 days from its sending, your account will be temporarily suspended until the payment of the invoice.
- If an invoice is not paid within one month of the day it is sent, the account will be closed and payment in full of all amounts outstanding will be required.
Cancellation and Termination of Services
- The termination of services can be performed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the termination of services, an invoice will be sent to you for services provided by Apicart but not yet paid for.
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Apicart reserves the right to, at any time and as it sees fit, amend the terms and conditions stated in this document.
- A user of Apicart services will be informed of an amendment to the business terms and conditions by e-mail.
- If, after an amendment to these terms and conditions, a visitor or user continues to visit the website or use Apicart services, this shows their consent to the new text of these terms and conditions.
- 1. If the relationship established by a Purchase Contract contains an international (foreign) element, the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. The choice of law in accordance with the previous sentence does not strip a service user that is a consumer of protection that is provided to him by the provisions of the legal order from which it is not possible to contractually deviate and that, in the event of the non-existence of the choice of the law, would otherwise apply in accordance with Article 6(1) of Regulation (EC) No 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 June 2008 on the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I).
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or ineffective or becomes so, it shall be replaced by a provision whose sense is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of any provision is without prejudice to the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions.